At NationSearch, we know how valuable your time is. In recognizing the need to streamline the hiring process, we established Express Hire, our on-boarding applicant tracking system. Our Applicant Tracking System (ATS), also known as Candidate Tracking System and Talent Management Solution, provides a central location and database for a client’s recruitment process.
One of the best applicant tracking systems available, our system allows you to create and maintain a central database of all of your job openings and potential candidates. The information from this database is essential for identifying clear and complimentary pairings between your job openings and candidates. Additionally, the information in the ATS is easily transferred to the employee screening or pre-employment background screening process.
Our ATS creates a single portal to all of our on-boarding tools. This allows your applicants to go on-line and fill out the application along with uploading their resumes. Because the applicant does this for you, it eliminates the excess paperwork, filing and data entry normally allocated to the HR department.
Features of the Express Hire Applicant Tracking System
The features of our Express Hire ATS will let you consolidate all the processes of the hiring procedure into a single location. The highlights of this system include:
- Creation of on-line job board career centers
- Obtain on-line screen consent from candidates
- Manage applicants in a single place, whether or not they are being screened
- Eliminate the need for manual data entry by posting all of your open positions in the same location.
- The ATS application can be branded and customized to suit your needs
- Your company’s website career center will contain a link that will allow applicants to:
- Fill out your application
- Sign the legal electronic consent form
- Upload a resume
See for yourself how Express Hire can streamline your hiring process. Watch our Applicant Tracking System demo video that will provide information about the features and benefits of our ATS.
Feel free to contact one of our friendly, knowledgeable and experienced staff who can answer any questions you may have about how our system will benefit your unique hiring situation.
Give us a call today at 800-827-9550 or send an email to email@example.com.